Home Locksmith Services
- November 3, 2017
- Posted by: flxtiffwp
- Category: Home Locksmith Tips
How safe is your home? We all want to feel safe and sound in our own homes, but in a city like Atlanta where more than 27,000 property crimes were reported just last year, you can’t take anything for granted. It’s important to be proactive about your home security and consider home locksmith services.
At ProLock Atlanta Locksmith, we can ensure that your home is perfectly safe against intruders. Beyond prevention, our home locksmith services can help if you’re locked out or have some other problem that needs immediate attention. Our fully mobile home locksmiths are on call 24/7, offering fast locksmith services throughout Atlanta for low prices, and with a courteous smile.
Home Locksmith Services: How we keep you and your family
At ProLock Atlanta Locksmith, we offer home locksmith services for both houses and apartments throughout the Atlanta area. These services run from simple lock changes to installing high tech smart locks and top-of- the-line high security locks. We re-key, cut new keys, and repair locks, doors and window latches. Our expert technicians also provide comprehensive security consultations to evaluate the safety of your home and find ways to improve it.
Aside from home locksmith services, we can also help you with the cleaning and maintenance that your locks need. Many people don’t realize how important this is, but regular maintenance is essential for making sure your locks last and that they remain in good condition. The temperature often fluctuates during various seasons, and when it does, some locking mechanisms are prone to break. This can leave you stuck outside, or render your lock useless. Proper cleaning and lubrication will prevent this! It’s easy to do yourself once you get the hang of it, and our home locksmiths can show you how.
If you’re looking for a home locksmith who can maximize your home security, you can’t do better than the technicians at ProLock Atlanta Locksmith. Every member of our team is fully local and certified, with years of experience protecting all kinds of homes. They are all dedicated craftsmen who use only topnotch modern equipment and products from the best manufacturers. Working quickly and efficiently, whatever job you need done, they will finish it to the highest standards.
Here When You Need Home Locksmith Services
Our home locksmith services are fast, reliable and affordable. Plus, we operate 24/7 for your safety and convenience. We know that emergencies can happen at any time, and if you’re locked out or there’s some other problem with your locks, you need help right away.
For this reason, our full staff of dispatchers are available on the line at all hours. They will send a mobile locksmith to you wherever you are. Check out our Emergency Services page to learn more!
Security Tips From Our Home Locksmiths
With our without home locksmith services, protecting your home from burglars and other trespassers is easier than you might think. However, it takes some action on your part. Common sense is your most valuable weapon, but as we all know, it isn’t so common! Follow these tips from our experienced Atlanta locksmiths and you can cut to a minimum your risk of suffering a home burglary.
- Only qualified professional home locksmiths should be trusted to fix your locks. Don’t try to cut corners by hiring a simple handyman, or some guy with a toolbox who claims he knows something about locksmith work! This is a complicated, highly specialized craft that requires years of training, and your personal safety is at stake.
- Use high security locks with duplicate-resistant keys. The average burglar can pick a standard lock in minutes, and the keys for these locks are easy to copy without any permission or proof of ownership. Certified high security locks might cost a bit more but they’re worth it in the long run.
- Always lock your door when you go out, even if you’re just stepping out for a few minutes. A lot can happen in that time! Plus, it’s good to be in the habit.
- Proper maintenance of your locks, as mentioned earlier, is very important. It’s just as important that you take good care of all your door hardware, like the hinges and the doorknob.
- Be careful about your windows. Keep them securely latched, and if you’re on the ground floor or near a fire escape, put a protective metal grille in front of them.
- Installing a home security system dramatically reduces your risk of burglary. There are many available now that are cheap and easy to use, and some that are even designed especially for apartment renters.
Of course, the single best move you can make is to consult a professional for home locksmith services, someone who knows the in’s and out’s of home security from the big picture down to the smallest detail. That’s what we’re here for! Call ProLock Atlanta Locksmith today at (770) 599-2299 or request a free quote online.